Average yield of cucumbers in a greenhouse
Average yield of cucumbers in a greenhouse. The yield depends largely on the selected grade of cucumber and the type of greenhouse. Among the most prolific grades are the following varieties:
Grade Name Yield
Syurpriz-66 F1 12.9 kg/m2 129
Tumi 11 kg from each bush 110
Amur F1 30- 50 kg/m2 300-500
German F1 25 kg/m2 250
Prestige F1 28 kg/m2 280
Ekol F1 9 kg from each bush 90
Grade Name Yield
Vnukovskiy 9-14 kg/m2 90-140
Gulkand 8 – 10 kg/m2 80-100
Rusich F1 10,8-14,1 kg/m2 108-141
Strij F1 8.8–10.2 kg/m2 88-102
Fenda F1 25 kg/m2 250
I.E. "Jahan Tilsimatlar" offers a wide range of plant protection products - against insect pests and various plant diseases, as well as a complex of micro and macro fertilizers. In addition, "Jahan Tilsimatlar" along with the Turkish firm "Atilla yilmaz tarim" provides consulting services, which entails individual recipes for each client. If a client choses to use our fertilization program, our company guarantees an increase in the yield both indoors and outdoors.
The amount of vegetables harvested per unit area directly depends on the variety and quality of seeds, the place of cultivation and correct fertilization. Despite the fact that cucumbers are famous for their early maturity, it is not always possible to yield as much as you want. Average yield of vegetables per 1 sq. m in the greenhouse ranges from 9 to 50 kg.
Reference: In an open field, the yield of cucumbers is four times lower than in a closed structure.
The main factors affecting the yield:
- fertilized soil;
- planting time (planted in spring for the season or grown year-round);
- bush densities;
- proper fertilization and correct watering;
- a sufficient level of lighting inside the greenhouse;
- correctly set temperature inside the greenhouse, which is in the range from + 20 ° С to + 35 ° С, depending on the growth period (seeding, flowering, fruiting);
- prevention of fungal infections
- protection against pests (aphids, spider mites, black fleas);
- regular harvesting, which prevents over-ripening of fruits.